As the leading company reaching Hispanic America today, Univision delivers premier entertainment, news and sports content to U.S. Hispanics through its television, radio and interactive platforms.
- WHAT: Univision is looking to recruit top talent for our Summer Internship program in the above locations to join our mission of informing, entertaining, and empowering U.S. Hispanic consumers.
- WHERE: Miami, LA, NY/NJ
- WHEN: In the coming weeks, we will be posting internship information. The internship positions can be found on our Careers Site
- WHO: The ideal candidates are at the top of their class, are self-starters, and are eager to learn in a team environment. Our internship program strives to grow our interns’ knowledge of the media industry and expand their networking opportunities.
- HOW: Check our Careers Site for newly posted opportunities.
- Please add email@example.com to your safe sender’s list to make sure you do not miss any of our emails/notifications and these do not end up in your spam folder.
- You will need to apply to each internship posting to be considered accordingly.
- 10-week paid program; maximum of 40 hours/per week
- Program starts June 8th, 2020 through August 14th, 2020
- Interns will work on projects both within their department and as part of cross-functional intern groups. All projects are designed to build knowledge, skills, relationships, and experience in the media industry.
- Every other week, the program hosts structured training and development workshops to help build transferrable business skills
- This is a paid internship at competitive market rate
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s degree at an accredited institution
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be a rising Jr., rising Sr., or recent May 2020 graduate
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Employment/education will be verified
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- Must be willing to work from the location applied to, for the entire 10-week program duration