At Univision we look for talented candidates to join our mission of informing, entertaining, and empowering U.S. Hispanic consumers. We have created a summer program that strives to grow our interns’ knowledge of the media industry and expand their networking opportunities, offering real-work experience and a number of skills-development trainings.
Internship Eligibility Requirements
- Intern must be a rising Junior, rising Senior, or recent May graduate (undergraduate)
- GPA should be 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Program runs for 10 weeks during the summer, maximum of 40 hours per week
- Interns will work on projects both within their department and as part of cross-functional intern groups. All projects are designed to build knowledge, skills, relationships, and experience in the media industry.
- Every other week, the program hosts structured training and development workshops to help build transferrable business skills
- This is a paid internship at competitive market rate
The application period begins in January, and all open internship positions will be posted here.