As the #1 news source for Hispanic America, Univision News prides itself on the trust our audience places in our daily news coverage and our team of award-winning journalists.  It is a trust that I value above everything else as we fulfill our mission to inform and empower our viewers every day. Nationally and locally, we bring Hispanic America together by covering the stories that matter most to this community, especially during these unprecedented times.
Earlier this year, Univision News launched the Siempre Contigo (“Always With You”) campaign, which speaks to our mission of always being here for our audience, every minute of every day, across all our platforms. Our current reality has made that more true – and more necessary – than ever.
We have more hours of weekly news content than any other broadcast network.  And the unrivalled connection with our audience is reflected in our exclusive reach: 86% of Univision News viewers cannot be reached via English-language news. Moreover, our local newscasts are leaders in top key markets – such as New York, Miami, Los Angeles and San Antonio – regardless of language. 
In the current crisis we have made it our singular goal to provide our audience with the latest information about the Coronavirus pandemic. Here are some of the ways we are proactively informing our community:
- Univision News is airing a network-wide special, Diario del Coronavirus (“The Coronavirus Diaries”), every day before local programming.
- Special Q&A segments with Dr. Juan, our chief medical correspondent, have been airing during our morning show Despierta América.
- Local stations have stepped up to help their communities in an innovative manner. For example, LA station KMEX partnered with hard-hit local restaurants to create a digital destination to locate which restaurants were open for pick-up and delivery.
- On our digital platforms, we created a VOD category Todo Sobre el Coronavirus (“Everything You Need to Know About the Coronavirus”), which can be found on Univision Now and Univision apps.
- Our website, univisionnoticias.com, is providing the most comprehensive information, news, and resources about the virus.
As a testament to the presence we have in our community’s lives, Univision News programming experienced huge growth in March with an average audience increase of +30%. That includes a +45% increase for our flagship Noticiero Univision evening newscast. 
And we are proud to say that this growth is not only limited to national and local TV. Our digital platforms are experiencing record-breaking traffic due to our COVID-19 related coverage. Univision Digital received its greatest number of average daily users, sessions, page views and video views ever across Univision.com and apps during the month of March 2020 as we surpassed 10 million monthly unique users. 
Univision News is the ultimate destination for Hispanics and, especially during this time of crisis, we will continue to serve and stand with our community. Anytime and anywhere, we are always with our audience when it matters most.