UniMás is the Univision network for the New American Hispanic, bringing a surprising, edgy and fresh perspective to Spanish-language television.
- UniMás counter-programs Univision with a powerhouse lineup of drama, movies, sports, talk, comedy and action. Targeted to entertain “the Más Generation”—Hispanic Millennials who are looking for more!
- Exclusive agreements with some of the biggest Latin American content producers: Televisa and RTI and Caracol
- Best dramatic series from Latin America: “La Viuda Negra,” “Pablo Escobar: El Patron del Mal,” “Tiro de Gracia,” “La Esquina del Diablo”
- Must-watch soccer: Mexico and U.S.A. National teams, Liga MX and Major League Soccer
- Hollywood’s blockbuster: “Fast & Furious,” “Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs,” “Miss Congeniality,” “Fighting,” “Mirror, Mirror” and more!
TOTAL U.S. COVERAGE: 69.6 MILLION HOUSEHOLDS
Source: Nielsen, NPM 2014-2015 Season-to-date (09/22/2014-02/22/2015) vs. 2013-2014 Season-to-date (09/23/2013-02/23/2014), Broadcast prime defined as M-Sat 8p-11p, Sun 7p-11p. Live+7 data. Median age based on Persons 2+. HH TV Coverage Report based on Oct 2014 – Feb 2015. DVR proof excludes Specials and Sports Live, Live+7
to our sales team, or enter your