The Western Region is as vibrant as the twenty Univision stations that cover the area and deliver the best information, entertainment and community service to over 11 million Hispanics. From the California coasts to the Arizona desert and from the Utah Salt Lakes to the border with Mexico, our Univision stations provide not only cultural and content relevant programs to our viewers but also great partnerships with local and national organizations to bring great events and programs to our communities:
- Cinco de Mayo celebrations
- “The Rose Parade” national broadcast from Pasadena
- Our “Es el Momento” Education Fairs that congregate over 50,000 attendees in L.A.
- The annual “Fiestas Patrias” Mexican Independence special concert and national broadcast
- The “El Grito” celebration and regional TV special in California and Arizona
- Health Fairs with free screenings and information for the whole family
- “Copa Univision”, the fastest growing amateur soccer tournament in the U.S.
- And much more!
Discover how to connect with Hispanics in the Western region through our Univision and UniMás stations. Discover a great spectrum of advertising and sponsoring opportunities to reach the eyes and touch the hearts of the $100B spending hot Hispanic western community in some of the hottest states of our union!
Ready to reach Hispanic West America?
- Are you trying to reach a or Hispanic audience?
Select one or more local cities you want to reach:All Markets
How would you like to reach your audience?
Univision can help you reach 96% of Hispanic America.
Call (212)455-5200 or complete the form below to request more information.