Total Market Strategy
Leading companies from Coca-Cola, to General Mills, to McDonald’s, to Chrysler, have recognized that 100% of the U.S. population growth in the next 10 years will come from Hispanics. As a result, they are implementing a Total Market Strategy by integrating Hispanic into every step of the business planning process in order to fully take advantage of the Hispanic growth opportunity.
So how can your company implement a Total Market Strategy and keep pace with the shifting demographics of our nation? We have created a roadmap to help you achieve success.
- Size the Opportunity and the Size of Ignoring It
- Leverage Consumer Research to Define Your Strategy
- Ensure Product, Packaging and Services are Relevant to Hispanics
- Develop Culturally Relevant Creative
- Support Concurrent Efforts with Sufficient and Consistent Funding
- Customize Retail Distribution, Assortment & Services
- Define and Track Success Metrics Across Disciplines
Click here to download the “Defining and Developing Your Total Market Strategy” byline.
Are you fully integrating Hispanic throughout the business planning process? Download our scorecard to find out.