Our robust media offerings deliver the mass and engaged Hispanic audience you need to grow your business across many platforms. Whether it’s through entertainment, news or sports, our content connects with Hispanic women and menof all ages, including bilinguals. We can work with you to understand your brand goals and develop a media plan that will achieve them.
But our services don’t stop at media. We can help on the marketing services side, too. For clients that want to put their brands in the center of the action we create custom opportunities that seamlessly marry the goals and objectives of our partner brands with our audience and programming–the key to proven results. Creating an “ad within an ad” in the hit novela Eva Luna wasn’t just clever–it was brilliant innovation that had the industry buzzing. Other examples include:
- We took Detras del Saber viewers behind the scenes with Chrysler into a manufacturing facility, educating viewers on the Jeep brand’s history, the meticulous process of construction and quality and the vehicle’s features.
- We aligned Maybelline with Nuestra Belleza Latina, highlighting each contestant’s distinct personality and style, and how Maybelline offers something for everyone – empowering women and their creativity.
- We integrated Ubisoft’s Just Dance 2 in our 2011 Premios Juventud awards show with a backstage dance lounge where three youth celebrities competed in a dance off for charity. During key moments of the show, the celebrities showed off their “Just Dance” moves for the show’s 9.2 million viewers.
We also offer advertising consultation and are experienced at helping our clients understand what’s working in English and reapply it to Hispanic consumers. We also advise on celebrity talent endorsement deals and commercial casting, and develop and execute both national and local promotions and events.
As you develop your Hispanic creative strategy, consider these questions:
- Is your creative leveraging both a functional and emotional connection with the consumer?
- Are you reaching Hispanics in a culturally-relevant way?
- Is your packaging designed to speak with Hispanic consumers on crowded shelves?
For more examples of how we’ve connected client brands with Hispanic America, take a look at our Case Studies.