Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) is the leading media company serving Hispanic America. Its assets include:
- Univision Network, one of the top five networks in the U.S. regardless of language and the most-watched Spanish-language broadcast television network in the country reaching approximately 94% of U.S. Hispanic television households;
- UniMás, a leading Spanish-language broadcast television network reaching approximately 88% of U.S. Hispanic television households;
- Univision Cable Networks, including Galavisión, the country’s leading Spanish-language cable network, as well as Univision tlnovelas, a 24-hour cable network dedicated to novelas, Univision Deportes Network, a 24-hour cable network dedicated to sports, ForoTV, a 24-hour Spanish-language cable network dedicated to news, and an additional suite of cable offerings – De Película, De Película Clásico, Bandamax, Ritmoson, and Telehit;
- Univision Local Media, which owns and/or operates 61 television stations and 67 radio stations in major U.S. Hispanic markets and Puerto Rico;
- an Interactive network of online and mobile apps and products including UVideos, the first bilingual digital network serving Hispanic America, Uforia, the leading Hispanic digital music service, and Univision.com, the No.1 most-visited Spanish-language website among U.S. online Hispanics;
- Univision Partner Group, a specialized advertising and publisher network.
Headquartered in New York City, UCI has television network operations in Miami and television and radio stations and sales offices in major cities throughout the United States.